15M – Consensus Assembly Sun May 20, 2011
The following contains a set of proposals that synthesize the thousands that were collected by the Assembly held on May 20, 2011 in Camping Sol (Madrid).
As a result of the consensus reached at the Assembly held on May 20, 2011 in CAMPING SOL (Madrid), and as a result of the compilation and synthesis of the thousands of proposals received along these days, has developed an initial list of proposals. We recall that the Assembly is an open and collaborative process. This list should not be regarded as closed.
Proposals approved in the Assembly today May 20, 2011 in CAMPING SOL (Madrid).
1. Changing the Electoral Act so that the lists are open and single constituency. Obtaining seats should be proportional to the number of votes.
2. Attention to the basic and fundamental rights enshrined in the Constitution such as:
2.1 Right to adequate housing , articulating a reform of the Mortgage Act for the delivery of housing in the event of default debt cancellation.
2.2 Public health , free and universal.
5. Reform of the working conditions of the political class for their salaries Abolish lifetime. Programs and policy proposals are binding.
7. Measures plural with respect to banking and financial markets in accordance with Article 128 of the Constitution, which states that “all the wealth of the country in its different forms and whatever its ownership subordinated to the general interest.” Reducing the power of the IMF and the ECB . Immediate nationalization of all the banks that have had to be rescued by the state. Tougher controls on financial institutions and operations to prevent abuses in any form.
8. Real separation between the Church and the State, as required by Article 16 of the Constitution.
10. True regularization of working conditions and compliance is monitored by state powers.
11. Closure of all nuclear power plants and the promotion of renewable energies and free.
12. Recovery of public enterprises privatized.
13. Effective separation of executive, legislative and judicial branches.
14. Reduction in military spending , immediate closure of arms factories and greater control of the security forces and the state. As we in the peace movement “No to war”.
15. Recovery of Historical Memory and the founding principles of the struggle for democracy in our state.
TOP 21 – SPAIN XXI CENTURY:
To give an overview, a list of the 20 most frequent groups of proposals within a total of 14,679 proposals presented below:
- Abolition of privileges of politicians : 741
- Reform of the electoral law (not the law Hondt and districts ): 628
- Measures against corruption (including more control and increased penalties ): 624
- Public Education 551
- Improving the working conditions of workers : 475
- Regulation of banking and financial system (including bank nationalization -111 – and payment in -100 -): 434
- Strategies for sustainable energy : 352
- Direct democracy via public participation , referendums and Legislative Initiatives Popular : 330
- Strategies for sustainable mobility : 297
- Housing decent and affordable: 272
- Open electoral rolls : 246
- Public health : 244
- Protection and animal rights : 238
- Pro-public company (not including privatization and nationalization of private enterprises or privatized ): 214
- Measures to ensure political accountability : 195
- Secular education : 158
- Remove the monarchy : 128
- Separation of powers : 119
- Regulation of wages higher: 119
- Requiring political requirements : 116
- Transparency in administration: 105