April 2014 Edition
- What characteristics should have the III Spanish Republic?
- What should be its fundamental principles?
- What should be its referents?
- What should be its priorities?
- What laws should be enacted?
- What laws should be repealed?
- Etc … etc …¡Vote!
FOR AN SPANISH FEDERAL REPUBLIC FROM THE PEOPLE TO THE PEOPLE
- ” Notes for a Reform of the Spanish Constitution of 1978” (currently in effect) – Andrés Boix, University of Valencia .
- “ The Cadiz Constitution, 200 years later” – Faustino Martinez, Complutense University, Madrid.
- ” The 1st Spanish Republic of 1873: Why didn’t work?” – Arturo del Villar, spanish writer
- ” The Italian Social Republic (1943-1945): A Fascist Republic ” – Roberta Mira, University of Bologna, Italy
- “ Keys to Covenant of Left Parties in Spain ” – Daniel Ayllon, journalist from “La Marea” newspaper, Madrid
- ” Paul Preston and the Spanish Monarchy ” – Vicent Navarro – University Pompeu i Fabra , Barcelona .
- ” 1975 -2015 : Forty years of the Bourbon monarchy in Spain ” 2015: Will we have a Monarchy Referendum in Spain (At last!)?
2004 – 2014 Felipe de Borbón Anniversary Wedding :
- “I wasn’t invited to the royal wedding, but I paid from my pocket” – Sara Orellán
- “ What we will never forgive Felipe of Borbón ” – Rocío Rodríguez
2 Book Reviews:
- “El fracaso de la Monarquía” – Javier Castro Villacañas
- “Los mitos del 18 de julio” – Ángel Viñas
The text will be available in the next days. Sorry for any inconvenience.Thank you.